You are only fifty
If I look back my last 40 days journey as a stock photographer, I had no goal in my mind when i joined DT.My only aim was to upload some good photographs ( Which i think are good) and get some money. After some time i realize it's not easy to make money in Stock Photography as there are better photographers but still lot of hopes are there if you are innovative.
Here is what i achieved in last 40 days.
- Got first sale
- One photo accepted for Assignment and Assignment is still open and still the hope
- Got one photo level 5 ( obviously assignment one)
- 50 Photographs online
- Acceptance ratios is ~82%
Learning is forever no matter how good you are? There will always be new technology, new ideas, new gears, new subjects to photographs, new assignment.. so my next goal is to upload some more good photographs and make some money... Happy clicking.
Here is my 50th Photograph
Photo credits: Jainendra Kumar.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready