When you find a good model, keep them around!
I recently had the privilege of working with a new male model. I wanted some different, a little rugged, a little western material for my portfolio.
This was actually like 4 photo shoots in one. We spent the entire afternoon doing different stuff and had a alot of fun in the process. When he mentioned he had an authentic WWII uniform, I could not resist the opportunity.
The expressions that he delivered were incredible and he was very willing to try different things. We did so much stuff I am still sifting through the nearly 400 images to pick the best stuff for stock.
At the end of the day, I think I will keep this model as long as he is willing to work with me. Next up a lumberjack photo shoot. Get ready to play with chain saws and axes! I look forward to many more images on DT with this model and a good continuing partnership.
Photo credits: Val Armstrong.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster