You have not seen so HES yet...
HES - hydroelectric power station.
One fine day I went by bicycle to a village and discovered this. This is old ramshackle building standing on the hill in the center. 'HES' was written on it. I'd never believe if anybody said me about it. No pond, no dam, no big river - nothing. There is a small river there only and it's a far from building.
This building is standing in the center of field on dry high place - strange thing! It is astonishing, it have not been taken to bricks hitherto. Old farms, chapels, ownerless houses are destroyed by inhabitants as rule.
Now, there is an usual boiler-room here.
Photo credits: Vasily Pakhomov.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama