You have not seen so HES yet...
HES - hydroelectric power station.
One fine day I went by bicycle to a village and discovered this. This is old ramshackle building standing on the hill in the center. 'HES' was written on it. I'd never believe if anybody said me about it. No pond, no dam, no big river - nothing. There is a small river there only and it's a far from building.
This building is standing in the center of field on dry high place - strange thing! It is astonishing, it have not been taken to bricks hitherto. Old farms, chapels, ownerless houses are destroyed by inhabitants as rule.
Now, there is an usual boiler-room here.
Photo credits: Vasily Pakhomov.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes