You have not seen so HES yet...
HES - hydroelectric power station.
One fine day I went by bicycle to a village and discovered this. This is old ramshackle building standing on the hill in the center. 'HES' was written on it. I'd never believe if anybody said me about it. No pond, no dam, no big river - nothing. There is a small river there only and it's a far from building.
This building is standing in the center of field on dry high place - strange thing! It is astonishing, it have not been taken to bricks hitherto. Old farms, chapels, ownerless houses are destroyed by inhabitants as rule.
Now, there is an usual boiler-room here.
Photo credits: Vasily Pakhomov.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step