You have not seen so HES yet...
HES - hydroelectric power station.
One fine day I went by bicycle to a village and discovered this. This is old ramshackle building standing on the hill in the center. 'HES' was written on it. I'd never believe if anybody said me about it. No pond, no dam, no big river - nothing. There is a small river there only and it's a far from building.
This building is standing in the center of field on dry high place - strange thing! It is astonishing, it have not been taken to bricks hitherto. Old farms, chapels, ownerless houses are destroyed by inhabitants as rule.
Now, there is an usual boiler-room here.
Photo credits: Vasily Pakhomov.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget