You have not seen so HES yet...
HES - hydroelectric power station.
One fine day I went by bicycle to a village and discovered this. This is old ramshackle building standing on the hill in the center. 'HES' was written on it. I'd never believe if anybody said me about it. No pond, no dam, no big river - nothing. There is a small river there only and it's a far from building.
This building is standing in the center of field on dry high place - strange thing! It is astonishing, it have not been taken to bricks hitherto. Old farms, chapels, ownerless houses are destroyed by inhabitants as rule.
Now, there is an usual boiler-room here.
Photo credits: Vasily Pakhomov.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns