When you have nothing to shoot, shoot motion
When you have nothing to shoot you can go to the nearest bus-stop and shoot running cars. Use different shutter-speed for different effects. To freeze motion but still have wheels moving - around 1/1500, to make a natural motion blur - 1/20 or less. It's easier to make running cars images in manual mode, because it gives you a chance to choose suitable aperture and ISO depending on light conditions. Automate may just refuse to work properly or it can all the time make similar images according to it's own choice. Don't worry if while shooting moving objects you produce a lot of rubbish, because rubbish in such case is a very normal part of work. In the end you get few pictures which can be uploaded without too much bother: all logos and numbers will disappear themselves. Here is an example:
Photo credits: Julia161.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama