You are invited...
300 g Frozen Spinach Leaves
150 g ground pork
1/2 can (200g) canned tomatoes, diced
100 g Feta, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
100g grated cheese
100 ml cream
(serves 2, but I was hungry, ate it all myself)
In a saucepan defrost the Spinach leaves, add a bit of instant vegetable broth for seasoning.
Brown the meat in a pan, when you are almost finished add the onions and let them brown too. After that add the tomatoes and stir, let cook for a little bit. At the end add the finely chopped feta cheese into the mix, let simmer for a few moments, stirring frequently.
Meanwhile drain the spinach and butter a baking dish. Cover the bottom with a layer of spinach leaves. Fill in the meat-tomato-feta mix, cover with the remaining spinach. Mix cream and grated cheese, pour over everything. Put in oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes. Enjoy it, best with a glass of chilled white wine.
I did not need any additional seasonings, our ground pork comes pre-seasoned from a butcher and I am known for seasoning very carefully (if at all), so you may have to add some more seasoning for your own taste.
Also let me know if you have further questions.
Photo credits: Mellimage.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to