You Know You're Passionate For Landscape Photography When...
1. You chase storms and clouds hoping to catch a dramatic scene
2. You get up at 3:30 AM to be at a location before the sun rises
3. You keep going back to the same spot multiple times in order to capture a scene under the right conditions
4. You think studio photographers have it easy because they can adjust subjects and lighting
5. You know what the "Rule of Thirds" are
6. You know the "Rule of Thirds" should not always be followed
7. The terms "Magic Hour" or "Golden Hour" are understood by you
8. You will stand and wait for clouds to pass by and let the sun out
9. You see charm and character in old structures that others call fire hazards
10. You enjoyed being outside even if you didn't get any good pictures
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget