Before You Mess Up That Hotel Room. . .
The last couple times I have traveled, I have made a deliberate effort to haul out my camera before I unpack my bags and strew my things around my hotel room. When I can hold back from making a mess of my room long enough to take a photo or two, I have been rewarded with some nice shots.
Of course, these are good for memories, and they make me appreciate all the hard work that goes into making a hotel room look inviting, but they just might sell, too. So, the next time you find yourself in a pristine hotel room, think about tucking your bags out of sight, and capturing the feeling of the room. . .
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror