Before You Mess Up That Hotel Room. . .
The last couple times I have traveled, I have made a deliberate effort to haul out my camera before I unpack my bags and strew my things around my hotel room. When I can hold back from making a mess of my room long enough to take a photo or two, I have been rewarded with some nice shots.
Of course, these are good for memories, and they make me appreciate all the hard work that goes into making a hotel room look inviting, but they just might sell, too. So, the next time you find yourself in a pristine hotel room, think about tucking your bags out of sight, and capturing the feeling of the room. . .
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava