Before You Mess Up That Hotel Room. . .
The last couple times I have traveled, I have made a deliberate effort to haul out my camera before I unpack my bags and strew my things around my hotel room. When I can hold back from making a mess of my room long enough to take a photo or two, I have been rewarded with some nice shots.
Of course, these are good for memories, and they make me appreciate all the hard work that goes into making a hotel room look inviting, but they just might sell, too. So, the next time you find yourself in a pristine hotel room, think about tucking your bags out of sight, and capturing the feeling of the room. . .
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience