Before You Mess Up That Hotel Room. . .
The last couple times I have traveled, I have made a deliberate effort to haul out my camera before I unpack my bags and strew my things around my hotel room. When I can hold back from making a mess of my room long enough to take a photo or two, I have been rewarded with some nice shots.
Of course, these are good for memories, and they make me appreciate all the hard work that goes into making a hotel room look inviting, but they just might sell, too. So, the next time you find yourself in a pristine hotel room, think about tucking your bags out of sight, and capturing the feeling of the room. . .
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters