When you must not take pictures
And I can continue this phrase with “and when you must not upload them” as in either of these cases the pictures will not be approved.
So, in my humble opinion, the very first case when you must not take a picture is when the subject you are shooting is not highlighted in a right way. What do I mean by saying it?
• When there is lack of light in shades or vague light in lights – a mixture of different colors that result in weird light.
Hope my brief description of the most common mistakes will help you producing better pictures.
Photo credits: Awizard.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer