When you must not take pictures
And I can continue this phrase with “and when you must not upload them” as in either of these cases the pictures will not be approved.
So, in my humble opinion, the very first case when you must not take a picture is when the subject you are shooting is not highlighted in a right way. What do I mean by saying it?
• When there is lack of light in shades or vague light in lights – a mixture of different colors that result in weird light.
Hope my brief description of the most common mistakes will help you producing better pictures.
Photo credits: Awizard.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs