When you must not take pictures
And I can continue this phrase with “and when you must not upload them” as in either of these cases the pictures will not be approved.
So, in my humble opinion, the very first case when you must not take a picture is when the subject you are shooting is not highlighted in a right way. What do I mean by saying it?
• When there is lack of light in shades or vague light in lights – a mixture of different colors that result in weird light.
Hope my brief description of the most common mistakes will help you producing better pictures.
Photo credits: Awizard.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images