When you must not take pictures
And I can continue this phrase with “and when you must not upload them” as in either of these cases the pictures will not be approved.
So, in my humble opinion, the very first case when you must not take a picture is when the subject you are shooting is not highlighted in a right way. What do I mean by saying it?
• When there is lack of light in shades or vague light in lights – a mixture of different colors that result in weird light.
Hope my brief description of the most common mistakes will help you producing better pictures.
Photo credits: Awizard.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips