When you must not take pictures
And I can continue this phrase with “and when you must not upload them” as in either of these cases the pictures will not be approved.
So, in my humble opinion, the very first case when you must not take a picture is when the subject you are shooting is not highlighted in a right way. What do I mean by saying it?
• When there is lack of light in shades or vague light in lights – a mixture of different colors that result in weird light.
Hope my brief description of the most common mistakes will help you producing better pictures.
Photo credits: Awizard.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!