You're still a hero
You did not complete the match, went out of the track, under the focus of 1.3 billion pairs of eye, without your dream of Olympic realized.
Pain, not only from your ankle, but from the bottom of 1.3 Chinese hearts.
But, you're not a looser, you're always the best for our Chinese. Your're still a hero.
So, hero, you have a name called Liu Xiang.
Photo credits: Vallog.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?