Are you setting the custom white balance on your camera?
If not, here are a few great videos on the importance and simplicity
of setting the custom white balance on your camera.
Many photographers set it several times throughout the day
to match the current lighting conditions,
to take better pictures, without needing to correct the coloring later.
Watch this great " Custom White Balance Tutorial Video"
Photo credits: Loveliestdreams.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective