Are you in Washington, D.C.?
If any fellow Dreamstime'ers happen to be in D.C. - may I ask a favor?
If you would happen to be along the Smithsonian Mall in the next few days - before the 15th of January - is there any chance you might stop in the Smithsonian Castle? I have a photo on display there - and I was never able to get there in order to see it. it was a finalist in the Smithsonian Photo Contest. It runs through Jan 15.
If you'd find this at all convenient, I'd enjoy a quick snapshot of it on the wall (first floor) in the Smithsonian Castle.
Its a photo of a bunch of little Indian school children hanging on a yellow auto-rickshaw as they come home from work. Its the only one that would remotely fit that description. They're all looking at the camera as I took their picture.
Its basically this picture:
If any of you are close to that location, and would be in that area anyway - I'd sure appreciate it. But please don't trouble yourself.
Many thanks if possible.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles