Are you winter, summer, or both?
I have figured out through the years that I am definitely a summer person.
I love the blue sky, the warmth of the sun, the longer days, the colors and sounds of summer.
Winter to me seems harsh , quiet, and cold. I know several people that would argue that but that's just my view.
Winter does provide a lot of winter sports, but for me they are all ways to pass the time until summer gets here.
At least once every winter we try and get to some tropical warm place to break up the cold season.
This not only gives a break from the deep freeze, it really makes you appreciate the vacation.
I have asked myself why live so far north if I can't stand winter. The only reason I can come up with is my family, and my wife's family.
There, I feel better that I got my first winter whine out of the way.
I even waited until Dec. to do it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France