Are you winter, summer, or both?
I have figured out through the years that I am definitely a summer person.
I love the blue sky, the warmth of the sun, the longer days, the colors and sounds of summer.
Winter to me seems harsh , quiet, and cold. I know several people that would argue that but that's just my view.
Winter does provide a lot of winter sports, but for me they are all ways to pass the time until summer gets here.
At least once every winter we try and get to some tropical warm place to break up the cold season.
This not only gives a break from the deep freeze, it really makes you appreciate the vacation.
I have asked myself why live so far north if I can't stand winter. The only reason I can come up with is my family, and my wife's family.
There, I feel better that I got my first winter whine out of the way.
I even waited until Dec. to do it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!