Are you winter, summer, or both?
I have figured out through the years that I am definitely a summer person.
I love the blue sky, the warmth of the sun, the longer days, the colors and sounds of summer.
Winter to me seems harsh , quiet, and cold. I know several people that would argue that but that's just my view.
Winter does provide a lot of winter sports, but for me they are all ways to pass the time until summer gets here.
At least once every winter we try and get to some tropical warm place to break up the cold season.
This not only gives a break from the deep freeze, it really makes you appreciate the vacation.
I have asked myself why live so far north if I can't stand winter. The only reason I can come up with is my family, and my wife's family.
There, I feel better that I got my first winter whine out of the way.
I even waited until Dec. to do it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective