Is Your Business Card as Effective as it Could Be?
With the rise of online social networking sites and virtual information exchange applications like bump, physical business cards have seen somewhat of a decline in recent years. While these new networking alternatives are certainly important tools and can vastly expand your presence both locally and beyond, the fact remains that humans are tactile beings. When is this last time you walked through a clothing store and didn't reach out to feel a sweater, or pick a leaf off of a shrub in passing? In an ever-growing world of non-tactile digital products, a printed business card can often times make the biggest splash.
There are many thing to consider when having your business card designed. Among them are:
- Shape & Size
Read the full article to learn more about options specific to photographers and make sure that your business card is working hard to promote you.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day