Your chance to sell ( Buyers Guide Part B... Sourcing Image before buying)
Hello everyone, I know I should have started this topic in Photo Request Section, I have already one there but the response is null.
Well actually I can search for these images in DT database, but would like to support my fellow DTians who is very active in this community.
Well Im looking for some pictures of a particular dog which will be featured in our magazine, Im looking for Saluki Dig images, More about Saluki Dog (please do not post other dog picture here and spam this post, I need genuine images straight to my subject,) I'm testing this blog section to source my images, and help my fellow contributors, if the response is good I will be frequently writing such blog to promote your images.
If you want to post images with your comment, open this blog from here and click post reply, and just use the addimage button and place the image id in url box.
Another set of images we might look for is about Golf, so keep shooting images of Golf Images we might require around 10 to 15
Photo credits: Creativei.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon