Your Computer Crashed and all is lost!
Yes, it can and will in time happen to you. Protect yourself by making two DVD's of your original images, save one copy in your desk and another in a second place. Not in the same building!
I had a studio and a house burn to the ground. (five years apart) lost everything and learned my lesson. Save, and save again!
I lost thousands of commercial images as well as mine. Don' let it happen to you.
Photo credits: PeJo29.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo