Your Computer Crashed and all is lost!
Yes, it can and will in time happen to you. Protect yourself by making two DVD's of your original images, save one copy in your desk and another in a second place. Not in the same building!
I had a studio and a house burn to the ground. (five years apart) lost everything and learned my lesson. Save, and save again!
I lost thousands of commercial images as well as mine. Don' let it happen to you.
Photo credits: PeJo29.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror