Your Computer Crashed and all is lost!
Yes, it can and will in time happen to you. Protect yourself by making two DVD's of your original images, save one copy in your desk and another in a second place. Not in the same building!
I had a studio and a house burn to the ground. (five years apart) lost everything and learned my lesson. Save, and save again!
I lost thousands of commercial images as well as mine. Don' let it happen to you.
Photo credits: PeJo29.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal