Your First Sell
Good evening DT contributors and site perusers! I am a very recent entrant into the stock photography landscape, and just had my first sell. I'm sure it's just a fluke, and not the start of a tidal wave of downloads since few people besides me have an interest in bugs and water drops, but it's still a great feeling. I still shoot what I love, and will probably not stray from nature shots, although they don't pay the bills, so to speak. What were your first accepted/downloaded photos of? Were they the subjects you thought would bring the most heat, or one of those "just for me" pics you threw on here because you liked it? Please comment below! Thank you all, and best of luck!
Photo credits: Eric Krouse.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Beginner related image searches