Your kind opinion please
This is one of my favourite works, which I shot from the terrace of my apartment in the city of Bangalore in South India.
This was taken just before rain during evening time, when the sky was almost red with setting sun.
I felt this quite amazing and using a tripod I took some shots, one of which is this..
This image has also generated quite a bit enthusiasm among some Dreamstime photographers and visitors !
I request my dear fellow photographers to offer their expert opinion on this image and suggest further scope of improvement, if any.
Anticipating favorable responses from you all ...
Thank you & kind regards...
Photo credits: Subhrajyoti Parida.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco