Your kind opinion please
This is one of my favourite works, which I shot from the terrace of my apartment in the city of Bangalore in South India.
This was taken just before rain during evening time, when the sky was almost red with setting sun.
I felt this quite amazing and using a tripod I took some shots, one of which is this..
This image has also generated quite a bit enthusiasm among some Dreamstime photographers and visitors !
I request my dear fellow photographers to offer their expert opinion on this image and suggest further scope of improvement, if any.
Anticipating favorable responses from you all ...
Thank you & kind regards...
Photo credits: Subhrajyoti Parida.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it