Your kind opinion please
This is one of my favourite works, which I shot from the terrace of my apartment in the city of Bangalore in South India.
This was taken just before rain during evening time, when the sky was almost red with setting sun.
I felt this quite amazing and using a tripod I took some shots, one of which is this..
This image has also generated quite a bit enthusiasm among some Dreamstime photographers and visitors !
I request my dear fellow photographers to offer their expert opinion on this image and suggest further scope of improvement, if any.
Anticipating favorable responses from you all ...
Thank you & kind regards...
Photo credits: Subhrajyoti Parida.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle