Your kind opinion please
This is one of my favourite works, which I shot from the terrace of my apartment in the city of Bangalore in South India.
This was taken just before rain during evening time, when the sky was almost red with setting sun.
I felt this quite amazing and using a tripod I took some shots, one of which is this..
This image has also generated quite a bit enthusiasm among some Dreamstime photographers and visitors !
I request my dear fellow photographers to offer their expert opinion on this image and suggest further scope of improvement, if any.
Anticipating favorable responses from you all ...
Thank you & kind regards...
Photo credits: Subhrajyoti Parida.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget