Your success is due to a) Variety (b) Volume (c) Style
Now here is a question for all . Not just for the long timers with experience and lots of downloads, but also for the newbies, like myself.
Which of the three do you feel describes your success ?
or if you're a newbie, which of the three do you feel will account for you being a successful stock contributor.
You shot in different categories so as to provide yourself with a larger client base.
We know how successful that is, when you look at the chain stores and the famous coffee shops and fast food.
Does it work in stock photography?
You are not one to fly with the rest of the sky. You are more interested in a certain niche. You pick that style that is entirely your own, or where you are in your element. Your peers identify with you, as they too recognize you as one of their own.
We are all different , no doubt. But like everything in life, we do identify with a certain leaning. What do you say about yourself.
Where would you fit in these 3. Or where would you feel you would prefer to fit in one of these 3.
Fire away, I am all ears...
Photo credits: Tan510jomast.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!