Your success is due to a) Variety (b) Volume (c) Style
Now here is a question for all . Not just for the long timers with experience and lots of downloads, but also for the newbies, like myself.
Which of the three do you feel describes your success ?
or if you're a newbie, which of the three do you feel will account for you being a successful stock contributor.
You shot in different categories so as to provide yourself with a larger client base.
We know how successful that is, when you look at the chain stores and the famous coffee shops and fast food.
Does it work in stock photography?
You are not one to fly with the rest of the sky. You are more interested in a certain niche. You pick that style that is entirely your own, or where you are in your element. Your peers identify with you, as they too recognize you as one of their own.
We are all different , no doubt. But like everything in life, we do identify with a certain leaning. What do you say about yourself.
Where would you fit in these 3. Or where would you feel you would prefer to fit in one of these 3.
Fire away, I am all ears...
Photo credits: Tan510jomast.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon