Your Thoughts on PIPA and SOPA?
For those of you Dreamstimers living in the United States, you've most certainly heard of PIPA and SOPA by now, either through the news or through the blackout of your favorite website this past week. Perhaps you've even pondered how it could potentially impact your sales of stock photography. Then again, perhaps you haven't.
In a war seemingly between the web industry and Hollywood, true internet freedom is potentially at stake as these two laws would be far too vague to protect intellectual property, while at the same time allowing the internet to survive and prosper as it does in its current form.
Read More about PIPA and SOPA here.
So, Dreamstimers, what are your thoughts on PIPA and SOPA? Sound off below!
Photo credits: John Sternig.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images