Yulong Snow Mountain
Yulong Snow Mountain is the southernmost snow-capped mountain in China and the ocean glacier nearest to the equator of all the snow mountains in Eurasia. Neighboring the famous ancient town of Lijiang(Located 25 kilometers north of Lijiang) Yulong Snow Mountain is a popular tourist destination in Yunnan province. It is the one and only place you can ski in South China.
All year around snow falls on the peaks and which are frequently lost in the clouds and fog. Looking from a distance the mountain resembles a Jade Dragon Yulong which is how it got its name.
Frustrating - when I shot ,the weather is very bad, dark clouds and dense fog obscured the summit. so had to shoot the other---
White Water River .
Photo credits: Fzy826.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry