Yulong Snow Mountain
Yulong Snow Mountain is the southernmost snow-capped mountain in China and the ocean glacier nearest to the equator of all the snow mountains in Eurasia. Neighboring the famous ancient town of Lijiang(Located 25 kilometers north of Lijiang) Yulong Snow Mountain is a popular tourist destination in Yunnan province. It is the one and only place you can ski in South China.
All year around snow falls on the peaks and which are frequently lost in the clouds and fog. Looking from a distance the mountain resembles a Jade Dragon Yulong which is how it got its name.
Frustrating - when I shot ,the weather is very bad, dark clouds and dense fog obscured the summit. so had to shoot the other---
White Water River .
Photo credits: Fzy826.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.