(ZANZIBAR!!) Africa - A Paradise For Photographers (Part IV)
If you read my previous blogs (if not you can see links for them on your right hand side of the screen) you probably can understand how one can eager for a nice relaxing finish for his vacation.
In order to take photos of all those wonderful wildlife and beautiful landscapes we had to sleep in tents, confront with the heat (30-40 c degrees), wake up every day between 6-7 AM and drive more than 5000km in a truck.
Not a simple tasks!!
So, in order to spoil ourselves, we decided to finish our vacation in beautiful Zanzibar.
Zanzibar is an amazing tropical island which is a part of Tanzania and populate 1 million people.
It's known for the amazing beaches it has:
Beautiful diving spots, unique monkies:
And very interesting spices farm which we learned a lot in:
That's my trip to Africa in a nutshell.
If my Zanzibar sunsets photos will be approved I'll write another Blog about Zanzibar... :)
Hope you had fun reading my African series. If you didn't buy a flying ticket already now is a good opportunity.. :)
Photo credits: Amilevin.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama