If you will be honestly asking: Who am I? then sooner or later you will strike the wall, where mind stops. We call that ‘mind don’t know’. Zen is affirming mind ‘don’t know’ always and everywhere.
Seung Sahn he was master and founder of the international school in Western World. His words where translated by me from Polish to English so I might did some mistakes.
Of course it is not about laughing but getting to your self.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo