Zen - Dreamstime
If you will be honestly asking: Who am I? then sooner or later you will strike the wall, where mind stops. We call that ‘mind don’t know’. Zen is affirming mind ‘don’t know’ always and everywhere.
Seung Sahn he was master and founder of the international school in Western World. His words where translated by me from Polish to English so I might did some mistakes.
Of course it is not about laughing but getting to your self.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography