Zhen Ru old temple
Zhen Ru old temple is located at Lan Xi Road in Pu Tuo district, Shanghai, China. The temple occupied about 0.15 hektare and structural area is 1370 square meters. It was built in South Song dynasty (1208-1224) and remove and rebuilt in Qing dynasty. So, the temple had almost 800 years of history.
In ancient times, there were many temples in Pu Tuo district, but most of temples were ruined, Just a few temples were preserved. In these preserved temples, Zhen Ru old temple was oldest, well preserved and most famous in this area.
Shanghai resident come to Zhen Ru temple everyday to burn joss sticks for their future peace, good life and good health.
This photo is the pagoda of Zhen Ru old temple.
Photo credits: Watercattle.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know