This is my first ever blog, I'd better not make it too boring. I've been interested in taking photographs for some time now, and recently I have allowed myself to grow better at it. I recieved an old Nikon D50, works a treat, I love it. In order to move on I'd most likely try to buy a new lens as the one I have now is only the standard kit lens (28 - 100mm).
I've been getting into film photography a lot recently too. I've 'inherited' an Olympus OM2. It's gorgeous, grain looks a lot better than pixels!
Anyway, thanks for reading. This has just been an introductory article to my work, I haven't planned this out or anything, I just thought it would be interesting to write something here!
Photo credits: Zjsphotographic.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)