Zoe, my recent model.
It was a pleasure to do a shoot with Zoe. Signed with Generation Model Management and starred in a few movies (see her IMDb profile), she was looking to get new headshots done and as an exchange we did a stock photo shoot.
Zoe is a real pro and fun and easy to work with. I showed her a few poses and asked if she could do them, and without hesitation she nailed the looks I wanted.
I hope you like this series:
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry