Zoe, my recent model.
It was a pleasure to do a shoot with Zoe. Signed with Generation Model Management and starred in a few movies (see her IMDb profile), she was looking to get new headshots done and as an exchange we did a stock photo shoot.
Zoe is a real pro and fun and easy to work with. I showed her a few poses and asked if she could do them, and without hesitation she nailed the looks I wanted.
I hope you like this series:
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People