Zoe, my recent model.
It was a pleasure to do a shoot with Zoe. Signed with Generation Model Management and starred in a few movies (see her IMDb profile), she was looking to get new headshots done and as an exchange we did a stock photo shoot.
Zoe is a real pro and fun and easy to work with. I showed her a few poses and asked if she could do them, and without hesitation she nailed the looks I wanted.
I hope you like this series:
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller