Editorial image. Not to be used in commercial designs and/or advertisements. Click here for terms and conditions.
The Reformed-Calvinist Church of Cluj-Napoca, Romania (also known as: the Reformed Church from Wolves' Street - or in Hungarian: Farkas Utcai Református Templom) was built between 1486 and 1516. Today, the street is called Mihail Kogalniceanu, but in the Middle Ages it was known as the Wolves' Street, as it led out of the medieval fortress.