FAQ / How do I apply for an US ITIN?

After completing the W-7 form (see link in our tax center) and providing the required documentation as described above, you can apply for an ITIN in any of three ways:
1. by mail through the IRS, with details available here:
2. using the services of an IRS-authorized Acceptance Agent in your country
3. by visiting an IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center in Frankfurt, London, or Paris, where they will provide in-person help with ITIN applications on a walk-in or appointment basis.