FAQ / I'm a non-US contributor, what do I need to do in regards to the withholding tax?

You need to access our tax center and provide the required information. Also, you need to obtain an ITIN number (EIN for corporations) by submitting the appropriate form to the US IRS (see the Tax center for more details).