To provide you with additional information about how we collect and use your personal data, we've recently updated our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. Please review these pages now, as they apply to your continued use of our website.

FAQ / What license is granted with the media?

Our agency offers two main types of license agreements: standard Royalty free license for commercial usages and the editorial license. There may be commercial usages not included in the standard RF agreement and for which we offer a variety of Extended licenses. If you have doubts regarding the license required for your usage, please contact our support service here.