Paper rolls to be used e.g. for the newspaper production. In Germany called Rollenoffset. Didn't find the adequate english name. May be some of you knows the term! Would be great. Note: there is no logo visible!

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 5
  • 4999
  • 81

Royalty Free Stock Images: Huge paper rolls

  • Exclusive image
ID 32239 © |

We accept all major credit cards from the United States.

Designers Also Selected These Stock Photos

More similar stock images of `Huge paper rolls`

More images