An aerial view of University bridge connecting with Boleslaw Drobner Street in Wroclaw, Poland. It is one of the longest bridges in Wroclaw, consisting of two smaller crossings that connect Market Place with Ołbin area. On the south side, the bridge leads to the main building of the University of Wrocław. It's been erected in the 13th century and was reconstructed in 1934.
Photo Taken On: October 07th, 2009