Editorial image. Not to be used in commercial designs and/or advertisements. Click here for terms and conditions.
Casa Capşa is a historic restaurant in Bucharest, Romania, first established in 1852. At various times it has also included a hotel; most recently, it reopened as a 61-room five star hotel on 17 June 2003. The restaurant stands on Calea Victoriei at the corner of Edgar Quinet Street, across from the Hotel Capitol and diagonally across from the National Military Circle.