The first wooden five-domed church on the site was built in the 1680's at the behest of Prince Vladimir Golitsyn and his son Alexis. In the early 1720's Prince of D.C. Cantemir replaced Golitsyn church dome, but the stone building. His son, Prince M.D. Cantemir erected in the years 1759-1765 is now an existing building, the north chapel is dedicated (in memory of his father) Great Martyr Saint Dem
We`re sorry, this image is no longer available for sale...
Our search engine is sad too when it tries to fetch images that have been recently removed.
Royalty Free images such as St. Mary Church Life-giving Spring can be used and modified for web designs (websites, headers, icons, banners), advertisements (flyers, brochures, posters), powerpoint presentations, book covers and pages, CD covers, software applications (apps) and many more. Worldwide rights/unlimited projects up to 500,000 printed copies (unlimited online).