Editorial image. Not to be used in commercial designs and/or advertisements. Click here for terms and conditions.
Bridges of Lyon - Bridge University (1903)
This bridge was built at the site of an old ferry to serve the university buildings erected between 1876 and 1898. When it opened in 1903, the bridge was named book of the faculties, but it was quickly renamed the University Bridge. Damaged in 1944, a temporary wooden bridge is established, then the bridge was finally reopened in 1947. The bridge, along 267.50 m to 20 m wide, consists of three arches in Longwy molten metal and resting on stone piers Porcieu-Amblagnieu.