Custom House on the Quays in Dublin. A neoclassical 18th century building which now houses the Department of Environment, Heritage and Local Government. It is located on the north bank of the River Liffey, on Custom House Quay between Bridge and Talbot Memorial Bridge.
It was designed by James Gandon to act as the new custom house for Dublin Port. When it was completed in 1791, it cost ?200,0.