The Szechenyi Chain Bridge Szechenyi Lanchid, inaugurated in 1849, was the first permanent bridge over the Danube connecting the districts of Buda and Pest, which form today`s Budapest. The King Matthias Churchk Matyas Templom, est. 1015, rebuilt in 1896, with its neo-Gothic architecture is visible in the background.

  • MR: NO
  • PR: NO
  • 1
  • 7
  • 0

Stock Photo: Chain Bridge over the Danube

ID 83885268 © | Dreamstime.com

We accept all major credit cards from the United States.

More similar stock images of `Chain Bridge over the Danube`

More images