The harbour of Porto Ercole itself is crowded by boats of all types. The resort is located on the eastern side of Monte Argentario promontory and norht of Porto Ercole is located the Laguna di Orbetello. The Spanish fortress Filippo dominates one of the hills around the town. It was built in 1558 under the Spanish rule, from there its name after the King of Spain.
Photo Taken On: September 15th, 2011