You have to login first in order to be able to post messages.
Click here to login or register if you are a new user.

Hello,I am a chinese student.

now,i have a problem which is that i do not know that if i do not Submit tax returns,Whether i can get the money from my picture.
thank you .
Posted: 03/16/2013, 06:09:26 AM
Welcome...this is the incorrect forum but you will have to fill in tax forms. check which one applies otherwise you might be charged tax where you don't need to pay in actual fact.
f3.5-5.6 Sigma 17-50 f2.8 Canon 24-70L f2.8 Canon 70-200L f4 43...
Posted: 03/16/2013, 16:19:32 PM
Posted: 03/18/2013, 06:42:56 AM
Posted: 03/18/2013, 08:17:33 AM